Our client with its headquarter in the western part of North-Rhine-Westphalia is part of an international concern that provides various kinds of electronic manufacturing services, particularly in the Asia Pacific region. Our client is its German subsidiary and specialized in rendering electronic manufacturing services comprising of cable harnesses, printed circuit board assemblies and other manufacturing service operations. Customers and business partners value the quality of the services and solutions that our client is offering for many decades. Our client is well respected for its passionate services and customer-specific support based on close collaboration with its customers. Its experienced service team reacts fast, reliably and always focused on customer satisfaction. Our client is looking for a qualified and pragmatic Financial Officer who will further strengthen the financial operations of our client and contribute to its integration within the global group.
These tasks await you:As Financial Officer you will actively establish new and shape existing financial processes and operations. In your function you will report to both, the Managing Director of the client and the international financial head located overseas. You will lead the small, but dedicated financial team, and support the client's management and staff with sound business advice. All finance matters of the client will be effectively managed by you. You will be responsible for the day to day financial operations, but simultaneously developing and implementing financial strategies. You will oversee planning, budgeting and execution of the financial performance of the client and ensure timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and annual reporting as well as closing and consolidation activities. Your duties and reponsibilities will include:
- Put in place and maintain robust financial systems, processes and controls
- Review financial accounting, prepare periodic reports and present the results in line with accounting standards, local and group reporting requirements
- Perform and enhance the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Analyse and oversee the cash flow management
- Be accountable for balance sheet, profit and loss and cost benefit analysis
- Liaise with external and internal auditors for annual reporting
- Ensure tax compliance and submit financial data and declarations to tax and other statutory bodies as required
- Analyse and provide advice on daily financial matters such as customer quotations, capital expenditures, credit management, accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Foster further change, financial opportunities and M&A projects by financial and risk analysis
- Establish and maintain relationship with external advisors (e.g. law-firms, tax advisors), banks and other stakeholders
- Understand and prudently react on regulatory and industry developments
- Be responsible for monitoring and enforcing group-wide policies
- Lead and support all finance matters from company and group level perspective with all functions of accounting, controlling, audit, treasury, consolidation, tax and back-office services as a business partner to the relevant partners in finance, HR, IT and operations
These professional qualifications bring you:You bring along the following professional and personal qualifications:
- Master or at least Bachelor degree in accounting, auditing, business administration or equivalent
- Proven track record of experience in technical accounting, controlling and financial reporting, ideally gained in an international group of companies with a manufacturing or service focus
- Profound experience with local German and international accounting standards and regulations
- Solid experience in the creation of statutory accounts, having participated in group consolidation and annual closing projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills across all levels, functions and reporting lines
- Fluent in both, German and English
- Advanced Excel and modelling skills
- Strong strategic thinking with excellent analytical capabilities
- Raising the right questions and delivering pragmatic results with a service minded approach
- Leadership and superior problem solving skills with a positive can-do-attitude
That awaits you:You may expect an open and unique international culture and dynamic work environment. Our client offers individual career opportunities and an adequate remuneration package which includes a leased company car. Your colleagues are highly cooperative, dedicated experts and our client's customers are used to quality and excellent services. You will help our client grow and it will help you to further develop.
Our client is committed to fair and equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin or any other kind of biased treatment.
Are you prepared for the next step?